• BookBlast® is a boutique publishing consultancy.
• We are a collective of experienced published writers, translators and editors. We can help to bring to fruition book projects in development. Translation is a speciality.
• We promote the diversity and vibrancy of the independent publishing sector via The BookBlast® Diary.
• We also manage several major literary estates and offer rights consultancy services.
• A selection of titles by 1950s literary bohemians Lesley Blanch & Gael Elton Mayo are available from BookBlast® ePublishing.
• Self-published authors wanting to access high street book chains can check out Ingram Spark's special
service for indie authors.
• Guidelines on how to find a literary agent, courtesy of the Writers & Artists Yearbook, can be found HERE.
Why BookBlast®? Experience, originality, results. Since 1997, clients have included: Gollancz, Pan Macmillan, Harpercollins, Abacus, Continuum (US), Orion, Stacey International, Barzan Publishing, Blackamber Books, Counterpoint (The British Council), Routledge, Darf Publishers, Vision Sports Publishing, Stellar Sports Management, Maclehose Press, Virago, NYRB Classics in (New York … éditions Zulma, J'ai Lu/Flammarion, Anne Carrière, Gallimard, Grasset & Fasquelle, Florent Massot, La Table Ronde …
Special thanks to BookBlast's friends and supporters. We would like to express our appreciation of and gratitude to Ben Fiagbe for his unparalleled technical expertise and support as BookBlast® has evolved over the years; to Alan Williams for his legal brilliance; to Stefano Arata at Good Company for creating the BookBlast® logo; to Ian Hughes at Mousemat Design Ltd for his epublishing digital know-how; and to our friends in the Anglo-American Publishing industry (they know who they are!).