• BookBlast® is a London-based agency for editors and translators which grew out of BookBlast® originally being an authors’ agency. A team of editors, translators and consultants with decades of experience behind them share their skills and a passion for good writing, providing the best possible service to customers and partners. We who know the publishing industry from the inside out can deliver high-value projects on time and on budget.
• As well as our core editorial and translation services, online journal The BookBlast® Diary showcases independent trade publishing and writing from France.
• We also manage several literary estates. A selection of titles by 1950s literary bohemians Lesley Blanch & Gael Elton Mayo are available from BookBlast® ePublishing.
• Self-published authors wanting to access high street book chains can check out Ingram Spark's special
service for indie authors.
• Guidelines on how to find a literary agent, courtesy of the Writers & Artists Yearbook, can be found HERE.